Invest in YourselfWith Jared Thayer of Thayer Design Build
Jared Thayer President of Thayer Design Build, had family members in the trades and started his career in construction after high school. Based in Corvallis, Oregon, they specialize in home remodels with an average project cost of $189,000. This year, he was honored to be named to the Forty Under 40 list by Pro Remodeler. Hear why his business is focused on delivering a great customer experience and why they are never the lowest bid.
Here are a few key takeaways from the discussion with Jared:
- Working with a spouse in the business
- Always keep learning
- Benefits of slowly, steadily growing the business
- Find a niche, don't focus on everything
- Importance of hiring the right people
- Adjusting when the market changes
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit the Thayer Design Build website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community