Growing Up in the Family BusinessWith Josh Awend of American Drapery Systems, Inc.
Josh Awend in a co-owner of American Drapery Systems, Inc., a third generation drapery business headquarter in Minnesota. Doing between $5-$10 million annually in both commercial and residential business, Josh discusses the ins and outs of working in the family business and why it’s important to make sure your employees and vendors are aligned with your company’s values.
Here are a few key takeaways from the discussion with Josh:
- How to balance family and work
- Utilizing sub-contractors to maximize output
- Why it’s important to set your company values
- Ensure your employees and subs share your values
- Optimizing all systems so everyone is on the same page
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit the American Drapery Systems website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community