Talk About Money Early & OftenWith Chad Huber of CasaKeepers
Chad Huber CEO of CasaKeepers, a design build firm in the hill country of Austin, Texas. Running about 4-6 projects simultaneously, CasaKeepers handles high-end remodeling projects, home additions, and new home builds. His technology-first approach, helps to differentiate his firm in a competitive market space.
Here are a few key takeaways from the discussion with Chad:
- Customer service is the touchstone
- How to deal with a small subcontractor pool
- Talk about money early in the process and often
- How to target your ideal clients
- Why you need a price escalation clause
- Reasons for an in-house bookkeeper
- How technology improved the business
- Setting the culture and expectations on new technology
- Understanding the value you bring
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit the Casa Keepers website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community