NAHB International Builders’ Show:JobTread Selected Best Business Solution Software Finalist!
Marketing and Events Intern
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is seeking a passionate individual to join our Marketing Team as a Marketing and Events Intern. This position will assist the Marketing Director with lead generation and event management which will directly contribute to the growth of the JobTread software. The part-time position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Assist in planning and hosting of local events for prospects and customers.
- Research and manage database of industry conferences.
- Book conference and travel arrangements for sales team.
- Track conference resource allocation and maintain inventory of promotional items.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Engage online communities through discussion, resource sharing, and polling.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ years in a marketing, event planning, or administrative role.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and negotiate with third parties effectively.
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communicator.
- Organized, thorough, efficient, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top-of-the-line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now