NAHB International Builders’ Show:JobTread Selected Best Business Solution Software Finalist!
Director of Marketing
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is seeking a Director of Marketing to lead all of our marketing efforts. This position is responsible for identifying and executing programs to meaningfully accelerate customer acquisition and engagement through organic content creation, SEO, social media, and other channels.
Our ideal candidate is capable of efficiently managing a wide range of different marketing initiatives and has prior exposure to SaaS and B2B marketing. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who seek individual recognition and want to work for a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Oversee online presence and social media campaigns across all platforms
- Optimize JobTread’s web presence through organic content creation, SEO, and social media channels
- Plan and execute JobTread events and participate in industry events/trade shows
- Write and publish content marketing materials to drive new leads into our sales funnel
- Collaborate on developing marketing campaigns for new and existing partnerships
- Research and secure new avenues for creating mass market outreach initiatives
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to plan the annual JobTread Connect user conference
- Work with the marketing design team to continue building the JobTread brand and prioritize all projects
- Create individual emails, monthly newsletters, and automated drip campaigns using Pardot
- Build and manage paid advertising campaigns through Google and other platforms
- Draft all company press releases for important company events and manage PR outreach
- Create reports and analytics to understand JobTread’s reach and inform future marketing strategy
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with exposure to SaaS and B2B Marketing
- Outstanding communication, project management and collaboration skills with the ability to work with creative, technical, and business teams
- Experience with testing methodologies including how to execute and evaluate A/B, multivariate and incrementally testing, including leveraging hypothesis-driven tests
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot
- Excellent written skills, highly articulate, analytical, and data-driven
- Ambitious, resourceful, adaptable, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a passion for achieving results
- Out of the box, creative thinker with a bias towards rapid testing and iterating on learnings
- You see problems coming and get in front of them; you follow up and gets things done
- Organized, thorough, efficient, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience with the Adobe creative suite is a plus
- Prior work experience or knowledge of the construction industry is a plus
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now