NAHB International Builders’ Show:JobTread Selected Best Business Solution Software Finalist!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is a rapidly growing software company creating a new standard for the way construction companies manage their business. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated self-starter to join our marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. If you have a passion for digital marketing and are eager to make a big impact, we'd love to hear from you.
- Assist with developing, implementing, and managing our digital marketing strategy.
- Analyze website traffic and provide regular internal reports using Google Analytics.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to drive more website traffic.
- Manage and optimize Google Ads, Display Ads, and Social Media Ad campaigns.
- Create email drip campaigns to nurture leads and qualified prospects.
- Contribute to the ideation and creation of compelling content marketing including blog posts, articles, videos, and social media messages.
- Optimize marketing funnels to convert leads into qualified prospects and customers
- Collaborate with design, sales, and product development teams to develop brand awareness and online reputation.
- Create landing pages and optimize the user experience to maximize conversion rates.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, marketing automation, email, Google Ads, social media ads, and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Exceptional skills in marketing writing and content creation.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce is a plus.
- Google Analytics and Ads certifications are a plus.
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now