Video Production & Design Specialist
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is seeking a talented designer/video editor for our marketing department. You must be a multidimensional, conceptual thinker with a passion for meaningful and effective marketing and customer retention initiatives. The job requires basic design skills with an aptitude for digital media, great soft skills, an awesome work ethic, and the willingness to grow to fit the needs of the department. The full-time position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Create (design and edit) videos for social media ads designed to acquire mobile app users.
- Create (design and edit) native-style video creatives for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms.
- Create (design and edit) video content for customer training and engagement.
- Schedule and manage live and recorded webinar series for leads and customers.
- Collaborate with other members of the JobTread team to brainstorm creative concepts and video content.
- Create basic graphic content that advances the brands visual presence while also adhering to established brand guidelines.
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of all company video and audio technology equipment.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an agency, corporation or small business
- New graduates with strong internship experience will also be considered
- A portfolio of work that includes examples of video design and creation, conceptual design, branding
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communicator
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Construction industry experience
- Experience creating tutorial and explainer videos for a SAAS company
- Set design, photo and video lighting
- Audio/video setup
- Understanding of social best practices, e.g., export settings, file formats, caption safe zones, etc.
- Experience with color correction and sound editing/mixing
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, film studies, or related
- Nerf gun accuracy, ping pong skills, poker skills
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now