Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is seeking a talented and versatile graphic designer for our marketing department. The job requires advanced design skills with experience in print and digital media. You must also possess great soft skills, an awesome work ethic, and the flexibility/willingness to grow to fit the needs of the department. This full-time position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other marketing team members to create effective and compelling content across a wide range of digital and print media (flyers, brochures, business cards, social media, websites, emails, powerpoint presentations, videos etc.)
- Ensure projects are completed on time while meeting all marketing specifications, budget restrictions, and quality standards
- Produce graphic content that advances the brands visual presence while also adhering to established brand guidelines
- Implement feedback and changes when required
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an agency, corporation, or small business (new graduates with strong internship experience will also be considered)
- A digital portfolio of work that includes examples of design for print, web, and other digital media
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent skills in layout, typography, and color usage
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and reprioritize as needed
- Understanding of print-ready files and proper file organization
- Comfortable calling and working with vendors (e.g. printers)
- Ability to write basic HTML and CSS
- Understanding of social media best practices, e.g., export settings, file formats, caption safe zones, etc.
- Experience with website design
- Experience with REACT
- Video production (studio lighting, set design, audio/video setup)
- Video editing experience (After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia or similar)
- Experience creating tutorial and explainer videos for a SAAS company
- Photography experience
- Nerf gun accuracy, ping pong skills, poker skills
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now