NAHB International Builders’ Show:JobTread Selected Best Business Solution Software Finalist!
Director, Business Development
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing Sales Team as a Director, Business Development. The Director, Business Development is responsible for prospecting and initiating the sales cycle with potential customers and ultimately driving new sales and customer growth.
Successful Director, Business Developments are competitive, motivated self-starters, results oriented, and are passionate about the solutions we provide our customers. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who seek individual recognition and want to work for a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Prospect and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Cold call leads to educate them on JobTread and drive them to product demos
- Review prospects’ pain points, timeline, and budget expectations
- Participate at trade shows and other industry events to bring in new leads
- Manage follow ups for assigned prospects at different stages of the sales cycle
- Conduct online product demonstrations via Zoom for qualified prospects
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls, demos, and sales
- Record and manage all prospect activities in Salesforce
- Provide regular feedback on key prospective accounts to management team
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to develop targeted lists, strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience creating and reaching sales goals
- Prior work experience or knowledge of the construction industry is a MAJOR plus
- Experience with productivity tools like Salesforce, Slack, etc also a plus
- Ambitious, resourceful, adaptable, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a passion for achieving results
- You see problems coming and get in front of them; you follow up and gets things done
- Organized, thorough, efficient, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great with first impressions and can engage a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives and everything in between
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now