Data Imports Specialist
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is rapidly growing its customer base and needs help onboarding new customers. As part of the onboarding process, we offer data import services to help customers move data from their old system into JobTread.
We are looking for a fast, detail oriented Excel wizard to assist with getting data from various systems and formats into Excel based templates that are ready to be imported into JobTread. This will be a full-time role with many projects in progress at any point in time.
- Processes export and import inquires as per client requirements
- Format spreadsheets to match specific standards for importing into our database
- Utilize JobTread’s import wizard to add data into the customer JobTread organizations
- Verify the accuracy of the imported data to make sure it meets the customers expectations
- Extensive working knowledge and experience using Excel
- Strong attention to detail, resourceful, and results oriented
- Organized, thorough, efficient, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical documentation skills requiring minimal oversight
- Highly self-motivated proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now