Merging Craftsmanship & ProcessWith Peter Ranney of Ranney Blair
Eric speaks with Peter Ranney of Ranney Blair, a remodeling and design firm in Roswell, Georgia. Peter shares his background in construction, why he started Ranney Blair with his business partner, Scott Blair, what it's like merging with another remodeler in the area, and how he has changed his processes to weed out the time wasters and find the ideal clients. Peter also shares some of his marketing tactics and how he has built the company's stellar reputation for remodeling.
- How to finish projects on-time
- The impact of in-house designers
- Qualifying your leads
- Pricing strategies
- How to use a retainer
- How they attract leads
- Identifying your target customer profile
- Creating processes that customers value
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit the Ranney Blair website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community