NAHB International Builders’ Show:JobTread Selected Best Business Solution Software Finalist!
Incentivize Accuracy and TimelinessWith Scott Worley of The Patio Kitchen Co
Meet Scott Worley, owner of The Patio Kitchen Co in St. Louis, Missouri. After initially venturing into construction straight out of high school, Scott's passion for transforming outdoor living spaces took hold during his college years. With a successful business under his belt for a decade, he made the bold choice to close it down and pivot to becoming a designer at a larger firm. Yet, the allure of being a business owner drew him back, leading to the re-establishment of The Patio Kitchen Co just last year.
Here are a few key takeaways from our discussion with Scott:
- Using formulas to enhance the customer experience
- Utilizing technology as a competitive differentiator
- Connecting compensation to value delivered
- Separating work and home life to be successful
- Owning your failures and learning from them
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit The Patio Kitchen Co website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community