Customer Success Manager
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
JobTread is seeking dedicated individuals to join our growing Customer Success Team as a Customer Success Manager. This position is responsible for building a positive, supportive relationship with our growing client base.
Strong Customer Success Managers demonstrate high technical aptitude, are friendly and approachable, and show a willingness to go above and beyond to meet customer needs. Through excellent verbal and written communication skills, this position will focus on retaining customers and ensuring their satisfaction with the JobTread software. This position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in an entrepreneurial, team-based environment.
- Manage a portfolio of 100+ unique customers
- Become a JobTread product expert and quickly learn ongoing product updates
- Conduct online product trainings via Zoom
- Perform ongoing assessment & outreach to ensure customer success
- Provide consultative feedback to improve customer workflows
- Contribute to product knowledge base & video library
- Record and manage all customer activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with the Development Team to identify and communicate product issues and development requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2+ years customer success or account management experience at a SaaS or software company preferred
- Prior work experience or knowledge of the construction industry is a MAJOR plus
- Experience with productivity tools like Salesforce, Slack, etc also a plus
- Ambitious, resourceful, adaptable, entrepreneurial spirit, and creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude, and a clear communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a passion for achieving results
- You see problems coming and get in front of them; you follow up and gets things done
- Organized, thorough, efficient, and complete tasks appropriately in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great with first impressions and can engage a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives and everything in between
- Can be flexible with after-hours work on occasion for specific customer needs
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now