Employees Are Your #1 ToolWith Wally Munoz of Munoz Concrete Services
Wally Munoz is the owner of Munoz Concrete Services, a concrete contractor specializing in residential, commercial, and decorative concrete near Davis, California. Managing a team of 6 employees, he discusses why it’s important to pay more to get the right employees for the job and how poorly performing employees can impact others.
Here are a few key takeaways from the discussion with Wally
- Finding the bidding sweet spot
- Being confident in your numbers
- Don’t cut corners to have the lowest bid
- How he generates leads
- Having a system in place to scale
- How to pick the right software for you
- Having the right team members in place is the most important aspect
Listen to the episode to learn more.
Visit the Munoz Concrete Services website here.
Help Others and Share Your Story
We invite you to contribute to the construction community and share your story.
- Build your personal brand
- Create awareness and publicity for your business
- Document the story of your business
- Establish yourself as a market leader
- Give back to the construction community