Senior React Developer
Application* Indicates Required
Note: This is not a remote position. Applicants must currently live in the DFW area or plan to relocate.
Are you passionate about developing cutting-edge technical solutions to enhance the consumer-facing experience? As a member of our Development Team, you’ll be viewed as a subject matter expert who is capable of taking our Construction Management Software platform to the next level. The work you do will help us create a best-in-class user experience while positioning JobTread as a cutting-edge company that puts innovation at the forefront.
Our product has a web-based frontend leveraging React and a backend written in Node.js. We use git and GitHub for version control and our infrastructure is entirely hosted via cloud services. This is a full-time position at our headquarters in Dallas, TX and includes a competitive base salary, a full range of benefits, and an awesome team of creative people by your side.
- Passion for developing excellent software and an appreciation for elegant code
- Strong understanding of closures and the functional features of the language
- Enjoy writing code that is expressive and elegant
- Finds innovative solutions to problems but will always use the best tool for the job
- Prefers working in a decentralized, team-based environment
- Great at getting things done both autonomously and by pair-programming
- Strong understanding of browser environments, browser security and cross-browser compatibility nuance
- Experience with React (experience in other frontend frameworks is a plus)
- Experience developing responsive mobile browser-based applications
- Strong CSS skills
- Open source project contributions a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of HTTP and other web technologies
- Join a small, growing team as an early team member.
- Upward career mobility at a high-growth startup.
- Make an impact and advance your career development.
- Opportunity to become an innovator and solve real-world problems for construction.
- Creative and entrepreneurial working environment
- Work every day with successful, smart, and highly motivated people.
- Electronic standing/sitting desks with top of the line secondary monitors.
- Weekly Team Lunch, Happy Hours, and other team events.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vacation and other Paid Time Off
JobTread provides end-to-end construction management software that helps construction businesses manage all of their processes, from pre-construction through to project completion.
Our full suite of features includes everything construction businesses need to manage their jobs, team members, documents, photos, customers, vendors, and sub-contractors all in one place. And our budget-first approach creates financial transparency at every stage of a project. Get organized, complete your projects on time, and increase your profits with JobTread.
JobTread’s mission is to leverage technology to create more profitable construction companies. Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our headquarters conveniently located in Dallas, TX right off Interstate 635 & Coit Rd.
JobTread is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Apply Now